Heineken Global Commerce University
As a global resource for education Heineken's Global Commerce University (GCU), was positioned as the ultimate learning environment. We were asked to build the brand physically and virtually, collaborating with a number specialists suppliers to apply the concept of 'social learning/social space'. Working within the historic Heineken Brewery in Amsterdam we led the architecture and interior design of the physical space and built the visual identity and design of the digital hub.
The physical hub enables instructors to quite literally take control of the space and ensures that lighting, ergonomics and interactivity all play their part in delivering the most innovative and technically advanced space for learning. Collboration and sharing are key elements of the space.
The digital hub aggregated the student's curriculum including e-modules, physical courses and progress reports. It allowed classmates to connect and share content.
PartnersReturn to Our Work
- Heineken asked for the ultimate learning environment for their sales and marketing capability training center
- The physical space combined state of the art technology with ideal lighting and furniture design to create modular rooms
- The digital hub was an aggregator to track student progress and host e-learning modules
- Fully functioning learning center with state of the art technologies to promote collaboration
- Interactive digital hub to give students a learning platform outside the classroom